Sunday, June 29, 2014

June '14

Sorry everyone... work has been short people and I have been working just TOO much!!

Being able to put together a small stamp camp was fun.. and you get to see the cards that the ladies made.





The inside is just a simple note and from Six Sided Sampler.
This card I admit is a CASE... from the new catalog.. see pg 164.
I love the front of this little journal but it really needed to be the front of a card!!




Isn't this an amazing saying!! 
The leaf was cut by hand, I am sorry, but it had to be.
The doily was just cut in half, the linen thread and ...


You know I had to use the butterfly too!!

I hope you enjoy a bit of kindness from me today!!

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a fun Stamp Camp Jen! I love this card and even having to cut the leaf by hand I really like this card. That sunburst is amazing! It is on my "Must have" list.

    ReplyDelete