Monday, June 16, 2014

June '14

This was supposed to be posted yesterday...


Happy Father's Day!!
I am on my way to see my Dad....I look forward to seeing his face when he opens our joint gift. It is a secret so I can not post here...
HE IS GOING TO BE SOOO SURPRISED!!




This card is for all my siblings to sign..
Yes, that is from the May Paper Pumpkin ... Perfect for this card!!

And this one was from Trevor, Joe and I... with a little gift card inside.
My Dad and I are true Starbucks Fans!! Enjoy a few cups on us Dad!!

Making a card for my Brother and Brother-in-Law and out the door I go!!

Have a Great day with you Dad and getting Crafty!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Now see...there's the splatters and splotches again! I really like that look and gotta get me some Gorgeous Grunge! That stamp from the Paper Pumpkin is a nice one! Love the square look too. We don't do that shape often.
    My mom and step dad really liked the card with ribbon that I sent Harry from your card class. It was an instant hit! Thanks for always being an inspiration to me Jen!

    ReplyDelete