Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June '14

Sorry guys just a quick post today...

Working on Masculine cards last night AND had a helper with organizing my retired stuff, I am sooo Thankful!!!

Organizing first... 

When stuff retires I pull it all and then pick thru what to keep and what to pass on to others..

Here is one of my two bookshelves

This one is now has all the stamps, paper, ribbon,big shot stuff and of course some Misc... 

Yes that is a lot of stamps.... but ohhh I have sold some 
and given some away.








Today's card is a Masculine card either birthday or even Father's Day.




Yes, posting from the craft room again....
The Hardwood stamp is such a universal stamp.

The Thick Bakers Twine in Baked Brown Sugar.
Yummy!!



Touches of Cherry Cobbler just add a splash of color, the Banners smallest Frame for our postage mark.

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that hardwood stamp and your card. Oh, how your posts give me "the gimmies". Ha!

    ReplyDelete