Sunday, June 1, 2014

It Started with.... June


It Started with just...





This wooden frame.... You have seen them, at the local Craft Store!!
How much are they you ask?? Yup, Just $1.00
Jennifer, What can you do with that?? I know you are asking me!


Here is what you will need... One frame. (and there are several different sizes and shapes) Designer Series Paper(DSP) of your choice, Several different adhesives 
(fuse tape, glue dots, tombow glue, hot glue gun too)
and your imagination.

This weekend and next weekend are the local graduations, so graduation it is.
Wanting to do more masculine type projects, here is where that went....





"You did it!!"



using the banner framelits

the new Punch Pack 

retiring Notable Alphabet

retiring Soho Subway DSP(both still available at time of post)






Using mostly DSP and just a splash of 
Pear Pizzazz, retired Summer Starfruit and 
Smoky Slate cardstock.


Bone folder to "curl" the ends.

What do you think of ALL the textures and layers??


I lost count of all the different patterns of DSP.






What to learn from one of my many mistakes! Use your Stamp-a-majig... I do hate that the "t" is off.

Don't know how or what that is... stay tuned this week and I will walk you thru the process.


Do you see the arrow?? yup those are in the new book!! That started today!! WoooHOOO 







This is the first time pulling out the fringe scissors. How fun are these?? And easy too! 
Just a piece of cardstock 2 1/5 by 4, use the scissors on the long end, sticky strip the uncut end, and wind up on a stick (or skewer above) and done.

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

2 comments:

  1. LoL, Hi Jen! You have to know that I found this on Pinterest and knew it was yours BEFORE I saw that it was your post. I just knew it! It looked like your work to me! Stood out in a very good way! I love love love what you have done with this frame! And just so you know... that dropped T is far from a mistake... it gives it a little extra attitude! Super Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! My ideas are flowing.

    ReplyDelete