Saturday, April 5, 2014

May Stamp Camp


Here is a sneak peek of just one card for the 
 
Flowers and Folds Stamp Camp
May 3 or May 4
 
This is one of my favorite stamps from this stamp set...
 
 
This is a Basic Black and Whisper White card with a touch 
of my favorite color, Wisteria Wonder.
 
Ladies, you will be able to pick your favorite color too!!
 

with a simple inside.. this is just elegant.
 

The Flowers and Folds Stamp Camp will include 6 cards 
and as always a surprise or two...
All for just $25.00.  You get to pick the day you are able to come, Saturday or Sunday.
 
Sign up and money are due on Friday April 25 by Noon.  I do take paypal for those that are not close by to just drop off monies.

There is a supply list for this stamp camp(email to follow sign up)... 
We are all good about sharing, 
but bet that after this you will want some of what is on the list!! 
 
Enjoy your weekend, and Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new look on your blog...you know I love me some green but am so confused....I see no purple....are you sure this is your blog?? Nice card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for Sunday please! Looking forward to it! Always love your Stamp Camps! Learn so much at them! Thanks for keeping it fun and interesting Jen!

    ReplyDelete