Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April '14


It's finally here.... BABY Day!!!
My newest Niece is coming today and I can not wait to meet her.

I am safe my sister will not see this so here goes..


I am sorry to say that the stamp set used here is retired... 
Established Elegance.

At our Whisper Sisters swap one of the ladies suggested for us to help each other
and bring in a stamp set that we love, but not sure what to do with...


This was a second card with the same stamp set.
For some reason this stamp set spoke to me... I had all kinds of ideas.

Back to the baby, 


The Artisan Embellishment Kit adds the touch of color and vintage vibe.
Adding the brass brad and pearls continues that look.
 

 
Here is your inside ... neutral with a splash of Rose Red. 
The precious baby "ticket" and the safety pin continue the baby look.


I purposely made this an easel card so that is can be left open.
Here is the whole package... card and bag. 
 

awwww, it says girl, dontcha think??

Happy Birth day baby girl!!

Have a GREAT day getting Crafty!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a "Girly Girl" card if I ever saw one! Your sister is going to love it! The card and the bag are a perfect match! Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday Little One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So puuuuurty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! The card and bag really look beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete