Sunday, April 20, 2014

April '14

Happy Easter!!


I would like to show you my Easter Basket...


The layered background was embossed using Scalloped Textured Impressions from the Occasions book. 
 and a very decorated Easter Egg...

Petite Petal Punch that add just a pop of color.

Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon is a Perfect Big ribbon.  







I used the the Oval Framelits and the largest is a Scallop Oval.

You can see the "hinge", how do you get that you ask... Well if you let the framelit hang over the side just enough you will get that hinge.






You know when you get something done and you think all day about what you should have done?? Well that is what I was doing Friday.  I did not like the empty inside and was pondering what to put on the inside... WELL it needed a bunny butt.


The picture is poor here (sorry!!), but wanted to show you how cute it is.. just using the small oval punch and yes, the petite petal punch for ears.

I hope you enjoyed this weekends cards!!
Happy Easter.
Have a Great day getting Crafty!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Your basket is adorable. Love that you put a little bunny butt inside. Clever use of the petite petal punch for the ears! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and thanks for sharing your secret. It got me "unhinged". And I laugh............

    ReplyDelete