Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy N S D


Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!
(Sorry for the protector glare, I could not get the pages to stand alone.)

 
Here is a two page spread idea for your 8 X 8 book (or adaptable of course!!).




Pocket pages, I wish I could remember were I saw the inspiration for this post, but can not find it, sorry!!  I have never seen or tried pocket pages.





Check out this picture... You can pull out the Photo holders, 
and it would be a good place to hold treasures too.










Flower punch outs to help balance... Layer your paper, you could even use patterned paper here that matches. 








And a little bling-ish, to draw attention to your third photo.






Have a Great National Scrapbooking Day everyone!!

Hope you are getting crafty today!

No comments:

Post a Comment