Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May '12



Happy Birthday!!

How about this cute birthday "purse" card??  Summer Smooches used and I love the color combinations used here. 



The sentiment is the purse label, and the retired fabric brad is the "snap".







Using the DSP which is two sided the inside looks Amazing.. Add a few flowers and you can still write on the inside....










You could even add some bling to the inside... 






Interested in a template of this card?? 
Send me a Self addresses stamped envie and a quarter, yes 25 cents I will make you your very own and mail to you... email me for my address.

Supplies:
Paper: DSP Summer Smooches, avail again June 1.
Stamp: Teeny Tiny words
Punches: Modern Label. Word Window, Itty Bitty Shapes, 5 Petal Flower(retiring) and Boho Blossoms. 
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry 1/4 inch grosgrain (retiring) and Daffodil Delight seam binding
Misc: Sticky Strip and dimensionals  

1 comment: