Friday, May 18, 2012

May '12

Graduations are right around the corner.....
Here is a sample of the rejected invite card for my niece's Graduation Party






Her school colors are black, orange and royal blue(which I did not know until later).
How perfect is Basic Black, Whisper White and here Pumpkin Pie.

I sent her several text messages asking, then silly unexplained questions and based on those questions I sent her one different and one fancy sample.  This is the fancy....




This one is not short of bling for sure!!










I left the inside somewhat blank for the invite info..








I am also excited to say that I will be participating in my very  
1st Blog Hop!! 
 It is a little over a week away and I have tons to do!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Word Play, Thoughts & Prayers
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black and VersaMark
Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes
Misc: Big Shot, Label Framelits, Designer Frames embossing Folder, Stripes embossing folder, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, 5/8 Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones and sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment