Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday... to Me!!


I actually made the featured card for a friend of mine, but I figured it would be fun to post on
My Birthday!
 That butterfly on the envelope is a pin made out of flashing.
As you will see the card is so my style.....
  Queen at least for one day....





 I know that is the sale-a-bration ribbon, but there is also the NEW Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon.  I do LOVE the effect of that wispy ribbon.




How lucky am I that my friend Jen likes butterflies too, right!! 









Okay, enough teasing... here is the Full front. I hope you like it as much as she did!


Hope you have as GREAT of a day as I hope too!!

Only two days left of the Occasions Mini ... was there something you needed still??? email me if so!!

Don't forget to check out the retiring items... stamps... paper....ribbon.... there is a link for the stamps on the side and the accessories on the post below this......

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment