Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April Everyone

Happy 1st of April,  Here is a little treat.
A friend gave me this purple box and I was not keen on the image, but LOVED the box.
Sooo, I fixed it.  


The box was from the dollar store, yup $1.00
I covered the top image with DSP and added a few pretties..

Some flowers and rhinestones






I love using things from nature in an unexpected way.. Yes that is a branch from a tree in my yard.






All the flowers, ribbon, hearts and butterflies where all left overs from other projects.  They needed some love so here they are now.... Looking FABULOUS!!

What can you do with your leftovers??

Have a GREAT day getting Crafty!!


Supplies:
CS : Cheerful Treat (hostess), Twitterpated, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo,  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, and Brushed Gold
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Small Heart and Itty Bitty Shapes Pak
Misc, Big Shot, Floral Fusion, Fashionable Hearts and Beautiful Butterflies.  Rhinestones, Hemp Twine, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake Ribbon.  Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment