Sunday, January 29, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

Here we are on Sunday and its time for another Operation Write Home Sketch.  Here is my take on it.  I was working earlier on a Get Well card that I will explain in a minute.... Adults need these too, right? And we know laughter heals most things....



Have you checked out OWH yet?? If not you should, in my opinion, This is a great cause!!  Thanks ladies, gentlemen and kids for all that you do!! Ohhh, I almost forgot we have dogs and cats that help in their own way too!!




Now here is the 1st of my get well cards.  I heard from an OWH card maker that a 9 year old with myelodyspalsia, he is trying to see how many get well cards he can get.  So I thought why not help him out and give him something to make him happy!! He loves the Food Network and his favorite color is yellow; he opens yellow envies last.  His address is

Daniel Bradmon Room 938
c/o Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
One Children's Hospital Drive
4401 Penn Av
Pittsburgh, Pa 15224
 
Isn't he just the cutest??  Thanks to Tammy for a take on this little guy!! 
Well Daniel I hope this makes you giggle, at least!!
Have a great day getting Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment