Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan '12

Inside 
 Here is a sample of a card I am putting into a fundraiser basket with the retired Hostess stamp set.  Do you see all the new stuff?? The heart embossing from textured impressions embossing folders, for the Big Shot,  in the Occasions Mini? This mini is DANGEROUS!! Love it!! I also put in a sneak peak, the brads and ribbon are from the Sale-a-Bration mini,  I got them for FREE!!

I wish my friend luck on her auction, I hope this card idea, goodies and catalogs help out!

Happy Crafting! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. nice job Jen, but am so surprised to see purple!!! and butterflies???? Where would you get such an idea??!!!!! LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, it would surely brighten someone's day to get it. There's no doubt you'll help with the fundraiser - wishing your friend the best with the auction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I like your mix of colors. I'm a new follower from Stampin' connection.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete