Sunday, July 20, 2014






Can you believe it?? I did get this photo-polymer stamp set. 
And guess what?? I really like it.  I have found that is works better with the new ink pads vs. the old (which yes I still have some).  This card in a box used all old ink pads and I have to say I LOVE it!!

This is the best sentiment.  
To me, it tells Anyone that reads it......"Being You" is Beautiful!! 




Using Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo on each other, it created two totally different colors, dontcha love that??

The accents of DSP here are from the Sweet Taffy pack.
(Note: buy 3 get 1 free does apply to this paper)



 Could you be grumpy after this one, I do not think so!!

Well, you have seen all from the latest stamp camp... between the Facebook posts and here..

 Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jen! This was my favorite of that Stamp Camp! Plan on making a few of these soon.
    Don't stop teaching us.. Have learned so very much from you in the past two years! Have come a long way since that dreaded Halloween Witch! LoL

    ReplyDelete