Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Paper Pumpkin... March


Here is a GREAT opportunity!!
Free Markers AND a Free acrylic block to start!!

 This month we received two ink colors, 2 different polymer stamps, 4 card bases (envies too) and 4 each of the "Congrats" and "Thank you".  




 These are WOOD....
 
So did you do the math earlier?? 
You will have 4 extra wood words... depending on which you use.
More for projects later!!










As shown in this picture they are thin, 
put make a HUGE impact!!

Hummm, wonder what they would look like inked up?? 
Let me know what you think??







Here is a sample of the latest Paper Pumpkin following the included directions:




Anyone that knows me though knows I can not just keep to the directions.
Here is what I came up with...





Want to check into Paper Pumpkin click HERE.
Please pick me as your demonstrator!!

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment