Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March '14


I don't know about your families, but for ours it seems that Birthdays are clumped together.

My Youngest Nephew and Nieces' Birthdays are just a few weeks apart so my Hubby and I set out to Illinois for a visit!! Thankfully the weather cooperated and was able to bring a sleigh full of gifts.

Starting with my Nephew his card is a CASE from Pinterest.

Oval Framelits to the rescue along with an oval punch.


The dinosaur didn't want to be alone so I made two.... How CUTE is he!!



Inking the edges added some depth, and the original did not have a mouth, he seemed unhappy... 

So now he is smiling!!











Using the Bitty Banner Framelits the Happy Birthday was a snap to add.  

*Note, I did use my bone folder to help get the curl on the banner.

I am happy to say that my Nephew liked the card, but was more interested in the Gift that I had to hide because I could not wrap it!!
Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment