Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February '12

Happy Birthday Brody!!
  My nephew turned two last week and I was able to go and enjoy the family party!! 
Why are masculine cards so tough?? Wanting to keep it simple but fun.  



My husband picked the present of course!!I knew he would love it...

He will be all set for outside once the weather gets warmer.  We balled up wrapping paper so he would have something to put in the shovel.  

He loved his mom's Chocolate cake and must have told her 4 plus times.  
TOOOO CUTE!!




I ran the Big circle thru the embossing folder separate and used dimensionals to add the pop.  


Have a great day getting Crafty!!




Supplies: 
CS: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.
Punches: 1 3/4 Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, 1 Circle and Petite Pennants Builder
Ink: Basic Black
Misc: Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder and Island Indigo Bakers Twine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment