Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feb '12

Here is a little treat that I gave my club ladies.  I got the original idea from Mary Fish, Thanks Mary!!  She also has a video tutorial for that shows one version of this.  I just loved it!!


I have two Nieces now and my 1st thought was ohhh  can't you see a little 4 year old walking around with this?? Great little party favor.  I filled my little treats with full size chocolate bars(not pictured here) that where wrapped in DSP as you can see I made one special for each person.  Yes, I tailored each wrapper to the person I was giving it too. Just a small personal touch.

Have a great day getting Crafty!

Supplies:
CS: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Real Red and  Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Sets: Curly Cute
Punches: Lg Oval, Med Oval and Modern Deco Label
Misc: Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon and Rhinestones


  

No comments:

Post a Comment