Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Stamp Camp

Flowers and Folds Stamp Camp
day 4

Here is how things started after Lunch


You know I had to use my FAVORITE punch!! The Petite Petal Punch!!
Do you see our NEW flower?? Isn't it cute??
That is part of the NEW Itty Bitty Punch pack.



Here is the Chevron Punch doubled up!! Before you punch, stamp using the Hardwood stamp.  That is what added the wood look.  Add some branches from the Bird Punch and even a wing as a leaf.  



I know you are getting upset because you want to see the whole thing, this one is my favorite so a little teasing is only in my nature. 



You will need dimensionals, so you can put the leaves and even the flowers under/ around the "trellis" or section of lattice. 



Have you picked which one is your favorite so far??




 It was just too pretty to put anything else.  
The Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango are Watercolor Wonder DSP.  
The Real Red and Perfect Plum are cardstock stamped, then punched out.

Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, Love the hardwood stamp! And so far this is my favorite. Ok, Ok, We know it's because the Petite Petal is my favorite stamp and punch too right now. Have not used the chevron punch yet but looking forward to learning that weave for the lattice look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fave...probably because of all the springy flowers...very nice.

    ReplyDelete