It started with just $1.00... yes found the wreath at a garage sale for ONE DOLLAR
and a few scraps...
At first I was just going to use the left over fabric and add the tulle behind the flowers,
It wasn't enough.... And yes I forgot to take a picture. Sorry.
I had the Angel that I picked up over the garage sale season. She has been hanging in the Kitchen patiently waiting for her proper place. She was only $1.00.
I have to say this one took a couple trails... I do NOT adhere ANYTHING until I am happy. Pins for this were a big help.
Once things were heading in the right direction...the greens were added to frame everything and add a natural element. I did use a hot glue for this project. Our Angel is wired on just for extra security.
Next was our scrap flowers from another project.... the tulle was from the same one. The flowers did need some Bling... glimmer paper snowflakes to the rescue.
And of course it needs a bow... I just used the same tulle with 6 loops wired the middle and ....
there you go!
So, I know, I have kept you in suspense long enough....
Thanks for stopping by today...
Have fun getting Crafty!!