Thursday, June 21, 2012

June '12


Good Morning Everyone, I am sorry I know it has been a few weeks since I have posted, I have been busy working outside.  The Campout is almost here and still have tons to do!!

This little cutie was created for one of my classes at the library.  
I know its not something from the new catalog, but with all the graduation events and getting ready for our BIG yearly event I really have not played toooo much.  

Have you had a chance to heat emboss with Stampin Up embossing powder??  
Available in 12 colors, I love it!! 
The coverage is great the shine is amazing and what little tike wouldn't love getting this tractor??

with a dump truck full of presents this card is perfect.....


Have a Great day getting Crafty!!

Supplies:
CS: Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.
Ink: Wild Wasabi,  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Night of Navy Both Pads and Markers
Stamps: I Dig You
Misc: Wild Wasabi embossing powder, Versamark,

No comments:

Post a Comment