Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend Special Part 2

Today is part 2 of Jen's Hair Company's New Flower Decorations for their 4th Anniversary Celebration!!

There are three mirrors side by side with Jen's in the middle.  I started on the two sides and worked my way up to Jen's....



The goal was to welcome spring.... Using almost every Stampin' Up! color available and every punch, Big Shot die and ideas I could come up with...



This one is using the Fancy Flower Punch


This one is outta the box. This is using the Butterfly Punch.


The 5-Petal Punch is used here




This one is outta the box again, the Heart Punch was used here.





 The Doves above Jen's Mirror are a salute to Paul Mitchell, which is available at the Salon.






The Melon Mambo Flower used the Scallop Circle Punch and a 5-Petal for the center.





Remember using different patterned papers add interest.  But the most important thing, 
Think outside of the box!!

For technical training on these different flowers please email me or contact me on Facebook, I have classes all the time. 


Have a great day getting Crafty!!





No comments:

Post a Comment