Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let me start this post by saying, I am SUPER excited!! I just ordered 'My Digital Studio' and can not wait for it to get here....... I hear that it is such a HUGE time saver and can you image tweaking things any way you want??

****Important Reminder**** tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of  'Sale-A-Bration" spending $50. and getting FREE stamps is always great!!

Now more from Mom's Box.......
Sympathy cards for today's listing.  If you don't have the Thoughts and Prayers set.  YOU MUST GET IT!! For me this one is a staple.  I use the tree and Flowers on all different cards. The sentiments are perfect.  Both of our cards are on Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I used only Crumb Cake ink here also. 





This one is just run through the Big Shot and I used the Deco Label punch to make the fancy edge here.  One the inside I stamped (second) the flowers on just one corner.

Thanks for your visit today.  I will keep you up to date on the My Digital Studio........YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment