Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Holidays.....

Been working on Fall Holiday stuff. See what you think......

 Top Note die, Bat punch, Owl punch, and Oval punch on this one.....OH and I used the web and saying from Wicked Cool.
 Again, Top Note die, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch and the leaves and pumpkin stem are from the the Bird punch. I think these might be my favorites so far.......
 I used leaves from my yard the background stamp is from Thoughts and Prayers set. The Large ribbon is 1 1/4 striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip.  The buttons are from the Designer Buttons in Subtles.
The pumpkin here is from our new Ribbon punch just 11 inch paper used here and put together with a Large Brad.  The leaves on top are from the Bird punch.


Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment